- To explore inside Emily Dickinson’s home, visitors must purchase tickets for a guided tour. Timed guided tours are offered throughout each day that the Museum is open. Learn more about open hours and admissions.
- The Museum will reopen with timed-entry admission. Due to COVID capacity limitations, we cannot guarantee ticket availability for “walk-ins,” but will make every effort to safely accommodate as many visitors as possible.
- Ticket purchases are non-refundable. Pending availability, ticket times may be adjusted no later than 24 hours in advance of your visit. To request a change of time, call the Tour Center during open hours.
- Visitors should plan to arrive at the Tour Center in advance of the tour time and may wish to allow extra time for parking. Latecomers arriving within their ticketed tour window will be accommodated to the best of our ability, but will experience a shortened visit in the house.
- At a minimum, the Emily Dickinson Museum follows all state and local guidelines related to COVID-19 including face coverings, occupancy, and sanitation guidelines. As of June 15, visitors aged five and up are required to wear a mask indoors at the Museum, regardless of vaccination status. Visitor entry may be denied for non-compliance with safety measures. Learn more about our Covid-19 response.
We are grateful to the following sponsors of the Museum’s Reopening:
Teagno Construction Inc.
Curran and Keegan Financial