Due to space restrictions, parties of 9 or larger who would like to visit together are asked to book a group tour. The Emily Dickinson Museum welcomes groups of 9-25 people to explore the rich world of Emily Dickinson through pre-planned guided experiences. Groups over 10 will be asked to divide into separate tours with staggered start times during their visit. A Museum staff member will work with you to create a memorable experience tailored to your group’s interests, exploring Emily Dickinson’s poetry, place, and lasting legacy.
Group tour reservations are now available for spring 2023 and beyond. For K-12 and College groups, please visit our Education section. Homeschool groups, scout troops, and community non-profit groups that provide education and skill-building for registered student participants may also qualify as an Educational tour.
- Advance reservation is required for all groups. Reservation requests should be made at least three weeks in advance.
- Please complete our Group Tour Request Form here.
- A staff member will confirm your group tour reservation by providing an agreement form and invoice.
Please review our Accessibility page before making your reservation request. Let us know of any access needs when you fill out your group tour request form so we can work with you to create the best experience for your group.
Group leaders are responsible for reading the Group Tour Policies and communicating Museum expectations to all group members.
Questions? Call 413.542.5073 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
“This Was a Poet”
45-minute guided tour of the Homestead (Emily Dickinson’s house)
- Introduction to Dickinson’s life and revolutionary poetry, with an emphasis on sharing her own poems and letters
- Includes the parlors, library, Dickinson’s bedroom, and Dickinson’s mother’s room
Youth (17 and Under) $7
Caregiver/Personal Attendant Free
Non-refundable deposit due 1 week after date of invoice: 50%
Final numbers are due 2 weeks prior to the scheduled tour date. Please note that groups will be asked to pay a fixed minimum equal to the cost of 9 visitors, even in the event of a decrease in group size after booking.